Sago Agar Agar
2 1/2 agar-agar powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Soak the sago for 5 mins in a container. then boil with plenty of water until transparent. Dish out in a sieve and drain well.
2. Divide into 2 portions and color one red and another green.
3. Boil water, sugar and agar-agar powder until dissolved, add in santan and salt. Divide into 2 portions and cook for a while.
4. Mix well the red portion of the sago into one portion of the agar-agar, pour into tray and let it set.
5. Mix well the green portion of the sago with the second portion of the agar-agar. Pour on top of the red sago agar-agar.
6. Let it set and cool in fridge before serving.